MembershipThe Maryland Movers Council (MMC) is a specialized segment of Maryland Motor Truck Association (MMTA) that represents the moving and storage industry. All members of the Council must be members of MMTA.
Members of the MMC enjoy the following benefits:
- They meet regularly to address industry concerns and here from expert speakers on a variety of important industry topics.
- Companies can use the Council's Terms and Conditions for Maryland Local Bills of Lading, its Office Movers Terms and Conditions, or its Storage Contract and Warehouse Receipt. These documents help your company standardize customer and moving company relations on local household goods or office moves.
- The Council's Registered Mover Program can be used as a marketing tool by qualified members to enhance their company's reputation.
- Special toll discounts for companies that enroll in E-ZPass.
- Discounts on trucking supplies, fuel, tires, drug and alcohol testing, and more!
- Our monthly MMTA Bulletin and quarterly Maryland Motor Truck magazine, packed with news on our state's trucking industry.
MMTA is one of the best investments a company can make. How much are MMTA's dues? Check our membership application with the dues schedule.
MMTA provides real value for our members through an array of products, services, and affinity programs. Click here for a list of our endorsed providers and services.
Need more information? Download our printable membership brochure.
Ready to join? You can complete our membership application.